> Listing Plan
Your Home for Sharing:
Action Report and Continuous Follow Up
Agents Open House
- We provide you a detailed weekly report that
outlines the activity and feedback on your home.
- An Agents Open House will be held to allow
agents who are looking in your area for their clients to view your
- Pictures & features of your property will
be listed on www.craigslist.ca. This website has local classifieds
and forums for more than 550 cities in over 50 countries worldwide
- community moderated, and largely free. It boasts more than 12 billion
page views per month.
- Colour digital photos of your home will be
taken by Dana for the feature sheet & internet sites.
- Your home will be featured on Karen Millar’s
Facebook Marketplace page along with features & pictures! The Marketplace
application page displays your home in the Facebook network which
is accessed by millions of Facebook users worldwide.
- Colour feature sheets including floor plan
and colour photos are highlighted as well as upgrades done.
For Sale Sign
- A floor plan will be drawn for your home then
sent to an architect who transfers the measurements onto a CAD program.
This plan will be displayed on our internet sites as well as printed
onto your feature sheet.
- A for sale sign will be placed on your lawn.
- Your home will be featured on Homefinder.ca
which combines listing information, advanced mapping technology and
multi-media. Users can gain a deep insight about properties, homes
neighborhoods and cities. Homefinder.ca serves as the online real
estate destination for each of our community and daily newspaper portals
including thestar.com. As a part of Torstar Digital network of website,
Homefinder.ca will be exposed to over 8 million monthly visitors.
Homefinder.ca will also be the real estate brand in more than 100
community and four daily newspapers.
- A Virtual Tour was shot of your home. This
tour will be attached to all web sites including the TREB site.
Karen Millar Website
- Your property will be advertised on Househunting.ca.
This broad range of exposure is backed by advertising through Postmedia
Network newspaper, online and broadcast media assets including the
canada.com Network, The National Post, HGTV & Global Television. Househunting.ca
powers the Homes section of the Calgary Herald, Edmonton Journal,
Montreal Gazette, Ottawa Citizen, Regina Leader-Post, Saskatoon Star
Phoenix, Vancouver Province, Vancouver Sun, Victoria Times Colonist
and Windsor Star.
Karenmillar.com - Open house
- www.KarenMillar.com is my personal web site
which is displayed on all newsprint advertising and on my truck. Your
home, features, floor plans and virtual tour will be posted to this
New MLS Listing
- Every open house for your home will be advertised
NOW Magazine - Open House
- New listing details are sent to the Toronto
Real Estate Board to be posted onto the Toronto MLS system. All agent
members would then be able to view your property, details, and features.
Public Open House
- NOW is Toronto’s weekly news and entertainment
voice, published every Thursday. Entire contents are © NOW Communications
Inc. NOW and NOW Magazine and the NOW design are protected through
trademark. The open house details for your home will be posted on
NOW’s website at: registration.http://www.nowtoronto.com/openhouses/index.php
Realtor.ca - Open House
- We will have open houses on the weekends from
11am-1pm or 2-4pm
- Your home will have its open houses advertised
Royal LePage Corporate Website
- REALTOR.ca is a worldwide website that allows
us to post the features of your home, digital photographs.
TREB - Open House
- www.RoyalLePage.com is the corporate site.
It will carry features of your home.
- The open house for your home will be advertised
on the Toronto Real Estate Board.
- When listed, your property will be sent out
as a Tweet! Twitter is a social networking and microblogging service
that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets.
Since its creation in 2006, Twitter has gained notability and popularity
worldwide. It is sometimes described as SMS of the Internet. Twitter
is ranked as one of the 50 most popular websites worldwide by Alexa’s
web traffic analysis. A February 2009 Compete.com blog entry ranked
Twitter as the third most used social network. In March 2009, a Nielsen.com
blog ranked Twitter as the fastest-growing site in the Member Communities
category for February 2009. What we have to do is deliver people the
best and freshest most relevant information possible. We think of
Twitter as it’s not a social network, but it’s an information network.
It tells people what they care about as it is happening in the world.