> Pricing Your Property
When you decide to sell your property, you want to sell it for as much
money as the market will allow. Pricing too high will keep your home from
selling. A low price will keep you from receiving full value.
There are three main points to consider when pricing your property:
The State of The Market
The Condition of Your Home
- The market determines value
- Price your home competitively based on the
price of homes that have recently sold, are currently for sale and
those listings that have expired in your neighbourhood.
The Right Realtor
- Buyers base their decisions on the condition
of the home as well as the price.
- Take the time now to prepare your home to
attract potential Buyers.
Together, you and your Realtor will determine the
right list price for your property.
- The Realtor brings the market to you
- The market brings the price
- The right Realtor is the one who knows the
market and can get you the best price possible - not the one who promises
you the highest price simply to get you to list with them
- Your Royal LePage Realtor has access to the
latest information on market conditions, from a city wide scope right
down to your street