One of our preferred mortgage specialist is hosting an online webinar this Wednesday May 6 at 7 pm. Tune in to hear lots of great info on buying on home when new to Canada. The webinar is free! Topics will include:
• How is COVID-19 affecting the GTA housing market
• What do you need to know to be prepared to buy?
• What is the difference between being a temporary resident, permanent resident or citizen?
• How does credit score affect the mortgage amount?
• How much will the bank lend?
• How much down payment should you have?
• How much are closing costs?
• How much is the land transfer tax?
• Will you need a cosigner?
Not able to attend?
Click here to book a private consultation with Sean: https://www.vyte.in/seanhmortgages/30
The link to join is https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/3815879383700/WN_dKTeuggfRQidvTJ__UHPy
Stay safe & enjoy!